Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mother's Day Lottery Ticket

I love the idea of coupons for Mother's Day but I decided to make a twist on the traditional format. Instead I thought a lottery ticket would be a fun way to give a special gift.



The front of the ticket reads, Mom I won the lotto with you...Now you are an instant winner too!

Mom, I won the lotto with you…
Now you are an instant winner too!
To create the tickets I printed the saying on cardstock. On a second piece of cardstock we printed things such as one hug, clean my room, breakfast in bed, etc.

Happy Mother’s Day!!!
                               
One hug

   Scratch to reveal your prize. All moms are guaranteed to win.

These also work perfectly for grandparents or Father's Day. Then my son helped to color over the back of the lottery ticket prize with crayons until it was completely covered. We did green crayon first and then black on top. (Hint: Print prize in color of crayon you would prefer to color over it with)


The recipient can take a coin and rub off the crayon to discover their winning prize. This is easy for kids of all ages to participate in. Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I've never thought of making a scratch ticket :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...