Sunday, June 12, 2011

Wedding of the Weekend Musician Style

I went to the most unique and wonderful family wedding this weekend. I discovered so many creative ideas I would love to share with you. For starters, look at this amazing guitar cake! The shading and details on the cake were incredible.



The picks surrounding the cake appeared to have been cut out of old gift cards. What a clever idea!

The setting of the wedding was in Memphis, Texas. A small town with a population of    . Molly and David were married in an old historic Presbyterian Church that is no longer open to the public on a regular basis. It is full of gorgeous stained glass windows, beautiful wood, and an amazing antique organ. I wish I had pictures of it all to share with you. Molly and David are both musicians and very eclectic souls. This dove release captures a glimpse of the church in the background.




After the ceremony, the couple paraded through the rustic brick streets of downtown Memphis, Texas two blocks to Molly's parents house.




The wedding favors were handmade soaps, hanging bird feeders, and pinwheels for the kids.


The old typewriter font is adorable



I will definitely be figuring out how to make several of these favors to post tutorials for in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...