Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Scissor Valentine...You are a cut above the rest

I'm always trying to find a new fun Valentine that is not candy oriented to send with my kiddos. Something that the other children might actually use, enjoy, and get excited about. This year after the school supplies were discounted, I picked up two packs of scissors for 50 cents a pack. Super cheap! At a quarter a Valentine per child this was a deal.
 
 
We just hot glued the scissors on and they were ready to go. As always, I am happy to share my templates. Just put your email in the comments and I will try and send it your way!
 
Looking for more ideas....click here for 50 more ideas I found last year.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...